Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hanging with the Italian family.

My sister and her kids came to hang out with us for awhile in New Orleans. Always love having them.
























We visited a few of my favorite places. Including Lillette, Octavia books, Dirty Coast, The Bead Shop, Amusement Park at CP, The Galley for the most delicious crawfish hands down and more pictured here.

Hansons snoballs. Satsuma amazing!
























Dragos for grilled oysters. Peter joined us for these!



















The Sculpture Garden at City Park. Lovely as always.

























Brocato's for Baci. My Mayer niece Eleanor was in town and I was hoping for a love connection b/w David my Dupre nephew????
























Dawn's BFF Mitzie came to visit. She just has great chi.
























Made a few good ol' American pastime visits. Baseball at Carrollton.



















And Parkway for alligator Po' boys. Just right!

No comments: